That’s right, it’s almost time for the 5th annual Sweet Treats Tour, sponsored by the Bed and Breakfast Inns of Eureka Springs, of which we are a proud member. Scheduled for December 10, 2011, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., tickets include holiday tours of nine of the premier B&Bs in Eureka Springs, who will each bake two different sweet treats (could be cookies, fudge, hard candy – who knows?!). Each ticket holder gets a sample of each treat, plus the recipes. Come hungry! An example of one of the cookies we plan on baking here at the Bridgeford House is Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies. They will melt in your mouth!
Specifics as to the tour and accompanying prizes are:
Tickets are limited. Only 250 tickets will be issued this year. You may contact us directly at 888-567-2422 to purchase tickets.
- Nine unique bed and breakfasts included on the tour.
- Yummy cookies & treats with recipes to add to your collection.
- Holiday decorating ideas from each of the beautifully decorated inns.
- A chance to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Finish your shopping in Eureka Springs’ unique shops and art galleries.
- Enter our giveaway contest for a chance to win one of three $100 gift certificates good at any of the Sweet Treats Cookie Tour participating inns.
- Contact any participating inn to purchase a ticket.
This will be a self-guided tour (maps of all the participating properties will be provided) so you can visit the inns and the innkeepers at your leisure. All of our bed and breakfasts are on or close to one of Eureka Springs trolley routes. Parking at each inn will be limited so we urge you to enjoy the city sights while you ride the trolley. A percentage of the proceeds benefits our local free medical clinic, ECHO (Eureka Christian Health Outreach).
And if you would like to come stay with us as well, we have a special package, just right for your favorite room:
Bridgeford House Special Sweet Treats’ Package for two:
- Two all-day Trolley tickets
- Two Sweet Treats Tour tickets
- Two unique Holiday ornaments
- And, of course, all the complimentary amenities and the 4-course breakfast that always come with our rooms!
Package price for two: $286-414, depending on room. 2 night minimum required.
We look forward to celebrating the holidays with you!
Jeff and Nadara (Sam) Feldman – and Sophie, too!