Polish up your sweet tooth because it’s that time again – the annual holiday Sweet Treats Cookie Tour is coming, Saturday, December 8th, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sponsored by BABIES (Bed and Breakfast Inns of Eureka Springs), of which we are a proud member, this event includes a tour of all nine inns of the organization (all dressed to the nines – get it? – for the holidays), as well as samples of the two treats that are baked at each inn, especially for you.
Tickets are $20 per person (and you can call us to reserve yours) AND tickets are included in our own personal Sweet Treats Tour Package at our inn if you decide you’d like to experience what it’s like to stay at one of these glorious Victorian inns (lodging is not a requirement!):
* 2 nights stay in one of our lovely bed and breakfast rooms (some have Jacuzzis and fireplaces)
* Full 4-course gourmet breakfast each morning
* 2 tickets for the Sweet Treats Tour
* 2 all-day trolley tickets to ride to most inns
* 2 keepsake Christmas ornaments
* 2 cookie samplings and recipes at our inn
* Hot Chocolate here at the Bridgeford House
Package price for two: $314-454, depending on room, two night minimum on packages.
In addition, your ticket will allow you to enter BABIES’ giveaway contest for a chance to win one of three $100 gift certificates, good at any of the Sweet Treats Cookie Tour participating inns.
So call today – here’s your chance to see nine beautiful Victorian inns in all their Christmas finery (you know you always wanted to see the insides of these Painted Ladies!) and get your fill of sugar. Yes, it’s like Trick or Treat in December!
And, of course, we’ll have Sophie here to greet you.
Jeff and Nadara (Sam) Feldman – and Sophie, too!