In just a few weeks, we will be opening up our inn for the 6th year in a row for the annual Sweet Treats Cookie Tour Eureka Springs. On Saturday, December 14, 2013, (1 p.m. to 6 p.m.) all nine inns of the Bed and Breakfast Inns of Eureka Springs group will be featured in a wonderful holiday tour of their properties, all dressed up for Christmas. At each inn you’ll receive samples of two different sweet treats, plus the recipes, as you tour these Victorian lovelies.
At this time, the Bridgeford House Bed and Breakfast is still experimenting on what our two treats will be, but examples from the past are: Butterfinger Chunk Cookies, Orange Cream Brownies, Malted Milk Ball Cookies, Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies, Cream Cheese Meltaways with Lemon Glaze, and Jumbo Raisin Cookies.
Sweet Treats Cookie Tour Eureka Springs-Details:
- Nine unique bed and breakfasts included on the tour
- Yummy cookies & treats with recipes to add to your collection
- Holiday decorating ideas from each of the beautifully decorated inns
- A chance to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Finish your shopping in Eureka Springs’ unique shops and art galleries
- Enter our giveaway contest for a chance to win one of three $100 gift certificates good at any of the Sweet Treats Cookie Tour participating inns
- Contact us here at the Bridgeford House to purchase a ticket, $20 per person, limited number is available
This will be a self-guided tour (maps of all the participating properties will be provided) so you can visit the inns and the innkeepers at your leisure. All of our bed and breakfasts are on or close to one of Eureka Springs’ trolley routes. Parking at each inn will be limited so we urge you to enjoy the city sights while you ride the trolley.
Please come and enjoy our lovely town! Call us to reserve your tickets today.
Jeff and Nadara (Sam) Feldman – and Sophie and Fiona, too!