Self Check-In Information
CHECK-IN MADE SIMPLE
Since the Bridgeford House innkeepers may not always be available when our guest arrive we accept self check ins for your comfort and convenience although we do live on site as well but never know when guest are going to arrive and do not have a front desk and guest appreciate the convenience of our self check in policy.
Simply pick up the self check in envelope at the parlors reception desk with name on it that you submitted with your reservation request and key will be inside with directions to help you find your room or please feel free to call the innkeeper if available we would enjoy greeting you personally relax,refresh,and enjoy the beautiful historic inn. Thank you from the Bridgeford House family
PLEASE READ OUR SELF CHECK IN GUIDE
- No early check-ins allowed
- Please notify us upon check in about any issues the housekeeper might have over looked or any maintenance problems.
- Please check out by 11 am so we can prepare the room for the next guest check outs past,11 o'clock Am will charged for a half day room rate.
- Leave key in door so the housekeeper knows you have checked out of your room
- Absolutely no smoking inside the Inn. Smoke detectors are all inner connected and will alert all rooms in the inn of smoke as well as lite candles and vape cigarettes have set it off as well.
- We're animal lovers, however we cannot accommodate your pet. Any evidence of a pet in the room will result in a 150.00 cleaning fee.