Self Check-In Information
CHECK-IN MADE SIMPLE
Since the Bridgeford House innkeeper may not always be available when our guests arrive, we accept self check ins for your comfort and convenience. We do live on site, but we have found that many guests appreciate the convenience of our self check in policy.
Simply make your reservation and instructions for checking in will be sent, a few days before your stay, to the email address that you provided at booking. However, if you have any questions please feel free to call the innkeeper, Will, at (949)290-8208. If available we would enjoy greeting you personally, but either way, please relax, refresh, and enjoy the beautiful historic Bridgeford House Inn; and a huge thank you from the Bridgeford House family!
PLEASE READ OUR SELF CHECK IN GUIDE
- No early check-ins allowed
- Off street parking provided and suggested for our guest at the rear of the inn accessible at the bottom of King Street. When you enter it from Spring street follow sign at the bottom of King that directs you to the rear parking for Bridgeford House
- Please notify us upon check in about any issues the housekeeper might have over looked or any maintenance problems.
- Please check out by 11 AM so we can prepare the room for the next guest. Any check outs past 12 noon will charged for a half day room rate.
- Leave key in door so the housekeeper knows you have checked out of your room
- Absolutely no smoking inside the Inn. Smoke detectors are all inner connected and will alert all rooms in the event of smoke. Candles, incense, and vape cigarettes have been known to set it off as well, so please refrain from using these in the rooms.
- We're animal lovers here and can welcome well behaved small dogs and cats in some of our suites for a fee (Contact Innkeeper at 949-290-8208 for details). However, any evidence of a pet accident in the room will result in a $200 cleaning fee.