The first annual August Taste of the Inns will be held on Saturday, August 29, 2009, from 3 p.m to 7 p.m. Join us for a self-guided tour of the best of the best in Eureka Springs. Each inn will host you with sensational appetizers, music and selected non-alcoholic beverages. All members of the Alliance of Better Bed and Breakfasts are easy to find and most are on or close to one of the trolley routes.
Tickets are $25 per person. As you tour, you may register at each inn for the possibility to win one of the following: 1) Three $50.00 Gift Certificates to any of the 12 inns, 2) a $100 shopping certificate to “Vintage Cargo”, 3) a $50 shopping certificate to “Gourmet Eureka”, 4) a $25 shopping certificate to “Keel’s Creek Winery & Art Gallery” or 5) a complimentary appetizer at “Ermilio’s” restaurant.
The Bridgeford House is offering a special package for that weekend:
- Scrumptious gourmet breakfast each morning for two
- Two tickets to the Taste of the Inns Tour
- Two all-day Trolley Tickets to use to travel to the other inns
- A $40 voucher for dinner-choose from the best restaurants in town
- Gourmet chocolate basket will be waiting for you in your room
- Each person has a chance to win one of the great seven prizes
- And of course all the great appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages on the tour!
Package Price for two: $150.00 in addition to 2 nights in the room of your choice, based on availability (room rates at regular posted rates; total package prices range from $380.00 to $508.00, plus tax)
It is not necessary to stay in an inn to purchase a ticket for the tour – but much more fun! Join us at the 1884 Bridgeford House Bed & Breakfast for a food-filled weekend. Call us today for tickets, 888-567-2422.