Offering Eureka Springs Dog Friendly Lodging and Much More
Bridgeford House is dedicated to the comfort and satisfaction of all our guests. We are a fine option for Eureka Springs dog friendly lodging and much more.
- Preferred check-in time is 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please alert us if you will be later than 6 p.m.
- Check-out time is by 11:00 a.m.
- Arrangements required for early or late arrivals. We do not accept walk-ups after 8 p.m.
- We are a tobacco-free inn (smoking facilities are provided outside).
- Children are accepted if 8 years or older and well behaved and MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE.
- Except for the Rosewater room (which holds 3), all rooms are double-occupancy only.
Our Eureka Springs Dog Friendly Lodging Policies
Dogs 25 pounds or under are allowed in the Captain Bridgeford room only, WITH PRIOR APPROVAL. The following are required to enjoy our Eureka Springs dog friendly lodging option:
- Dogs must be crate trained, current on vaccinations, and on a flea/tick program.
- $20 additional fee per dog per night, non-refundable.
- Dogs are not allowed to stay in the room by themselves without being in a crate. Innkeeper reserves the right to go in and get the dog or call the owners if the dog is creating a disturbance.
- In most cases, only one dog is accepted per reservation.
Certified Service dogs are not subject to weight limitations. Certified Service Dogs are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. There will be no dog fee charged for a service dog, and will not, by law, be limited only to the Captain Bridgeford room but will be able to reserve any room available or desired.
We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or cash/money order. To guarantee a reservation by phone or online, please provide a credit card number and expiration date. We require one night’s rental as the deposit and it will be run automatically upon receiving the reservation. Upon receipt of that deposit, a confirmation of your reservation will be sent immediately, usually by email. Non-receipt of an email or letter confirmation does not negate your reservation. Special Murder Mystery deposit policies apply for Murder Mystery weekends (see Murder Mystery page).
Please call in advance if using ITEX barter dollars. ITEX is available Sunday through Thursday only (during season), at the discretion of the innkeepers. ITEX trade is NOT AVAILABLE DURING OCTOBER. Weekends usually available during off-season [January, February (excluding weekends around Valentine's Day), and March]. No discounts available for ITEX, full room price only. Only the room amount is available for ITEX, no packages (unless paid separately in cash) and tax is in cash or check. ITEX is not available for Murder Mystery weekends.
Because we are a very small property, we are dependent on guests honoring their reservations. A 14-day cancellation policy is in effect which states that (1) if a cancellation is made less than 14 days before your reservation date you will forfeit the full payment for all days unless your room(s) can be re-rented for the entire reservation and (2) if a cancellation is made 14 days or more before your reservation date, you will be refunded in full (less a $25.00 processing fee). No refunds are available for early departures or no shows. Special Murder Mystery Cancellation policies apply for Murder Mystery weekends.
Items Left Behind Policy:
We are happy to mail back any clothing or other items left behind. Due to the time spent finding the right size box and packing material, we now let UPS ship everything and UPS will bill your credit card directly. We do not charge you anything for our time.
B&B for Vets Policy:
We are honored to be able to offer a free room for one night for veterans during Veterans Day observance in November. Limited rooms are available and of our choosing. We have been very pleased to make this offer to many veterans in the past but ask that you do not ask for another free offer if you have already visited us and received a free room. We would like to give our thanks to as many different veterans as possible.